The Poster

I am a front desk agent and I am collecting stories of my time as a front desk agent and fellow front desk agent stories, enjoy.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My day from 4 to 12. - Anonymous

Its a everyday thing here at the lovely hotel I work at... I get to work by 355 everyday five days week; most of the days are the same but every now and then we get some oddball people and some are just down right rude.


Naked in the spa
I was taking a call as two people came up to check-in, Not to be rude I told them I would be with them in just a moment. Which she seemed to be fine with. So I went on with my call taking his information and out of know where do I hear them say, “So did he have sex with her or will he do it in the shower.” Still trying to take the reservation for the guest on the phone. No soon was I almost done with the man on the phone, did I hear her say, “The gift certificate was good for a spa room but i don’t think you want to get naked with me.” I was trying not to laugh; it was so hard but I didn’t then come to find out she works at one of my favorite hotels which makes it better, I cant wait to go over there again!


Cookies form 7 to 8
At the hotel I work at we have hot home made cookies every night at 7 tell 8, but for some reason we get people that come down at 630 where are the cookies are then not done yet how many can we have and on and on. Or my favorite is the ones come down at like 810 and the cookies are gone and then proceed to tell me that they were told cookies where from 8 to 9, and that they have been coming here and that is when they always have been. Which I tell them, “I am sorry sir, the cookies have been from 7 to 8 every night that we have had them.” But the best part is that they will come down in the morning and tell the GM, and she tell them the same thing.


The pool is not a place for sex
One is one to many times to walk in on people having sex in the pool; this has happened to me 6 times. Two of the times the people did not stop they just keep going.


My boyfriend
Some 22 year old girl just came down to the desk to just let me know that her boyfriend just #%^& her so hard; and to that I didn’t know what to say, she then just walked away like nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment