The Poster

I am a front desk agent and I am collecting stories of my time as a front desk agent and fellow front desk agent stories, enjoy.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Fame in... Oregon? - Agent Kennedy

I work in Oregon and I don't work in Portland one of the smaller cities. One morning I was chatting with two of my best friends who stayed the night before, as a man walked in and asked. "Would it be okay for me to go into that wooded area behind your hotel and do some bird watching? Your hotel has allowed it before."
Me "Yeah that shouldn't be a problem. If any guests ask what you are doing just tell them I gave you permission. Oh and please tell us if there are any rare species back there." Then vaguely recognizing him I said. "What was your name?"
"Oh I'm Wes Craven and if I see a rare species you'll hear me go WHOOP." My brain stopped functioning I shook his hand and I said "I'm Kennedy." Then he was out the door before I could say another word.
One of my friends go, "was that the famous Wes Craven?"
I was too busy on the computer looking up Wes Craven's wikipedia page to answer. The picture looked just like him and his wikipedia page says he's an avid "birder..."
You be the judge whether it was the real him or not...
-Agent Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment